(as of Jul 27,2021 00:12:48 UTC – Details)
This practical and popular guide to children’s common errors and misconceptions in primary mathematics is an essential tool for you as a teacher or trainee. It helps you plan for and tackle potential errors and enhances your understanding of the difficulties encountered in mathematical development. Providing guidance on how to identify common misconceptions, it explores how common misconceptions can be anticipated and addressed.
- Is linked to the new National Curriculum and covers every objective.
- Explores contemporary themes and approaches being used in primary classrooms and schools today.
- Covers mastery approaches to teaching mathematics, exploring ‘what is mastery’?
- Gives support around preparing children for new statutory times tables test with new content and a deeper exploration of children’s errors in multiplication.
- Includes intervention strategies and scenario sections.