(as of Oct 27,2021 20:10:57 UTC – Details)
An indispensable, easy-to-read resource from Amazon bestselling children’s author Karen Inglis.
Have you written a children’s story that you can’t find a home for? Feeling overwhelmed by your current children’s self-publishing journey? Or perhaps you’re traditionally published but curious about your other options?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, How to Self-publish and Market a Children’s Book will provide the key answers to your self-publishing questions – as well as practical guidance and key strategies for selling more children’s books face to face and online. After reading this book, you will understand:
- How and where you can self-publish your children’s story at little or no cost
- Why print matters when it comes to children’s self-publishing, but why eBooks are also critical for marketing
- Why it’s important to work with professional children’s editors, illustrators and cover designers, and where to find them
- How to set up successful school visits and other face-to-face events
- Best practice and expectations for getting into bookshops
- The best free and low-cost tools and advertising platforms to help with your book marketing, and how to get reviews
- Where to find like-minded self-publishers and children’s writers for ongoing exchange of support and advice
Order with one click today!
Karen’s time travel adventure for ages 8-11 The Secret Lake has sold over 200,00 print copies at the time of writing and thousands more on Kindle. Her other six titles for ages 3-11 have each sold in their thousands (mostly, but not exclusively) in print.