(as of Sep 27,2021 10:00:04 UTC – Details)
Often face with kids’ anxiety and still have no idea how to deal with children’s big emotions and feelings? Try this entertaining picture book and learn how to help children cope with their worry and stress.
All children worry from time to time and it is a normal part of growing up. But, when anxiety becomes overwhelming, it can greatly affect kids’ behavior. It may lead to a feeling of stress, exhaustion, isolation and many others. It is very important to be aware of these emotions and to know how to deal with them in a healthy way.
This activity book captures children’s attention, provides kid-friendly entry points into understanding the essence of the feeling of anxiety, and is a perfect tool for educating them about how to overcome worries, fear and phobias.
This cute book about Little Nick:
- contains lovely illustrations and a lightly rhyming storyline.
- helps children recognize and manage their anxiety by interacting with animals in a funny way.
- provides tips and techniques on what to do when your children feel worried, nervous, anxious or scared.
- delivers important messages aimed at improving kids’ self-regulation skills.
- teaches children to understand their emotions and feelings and to improve their emotional intelligence.
- includes a bonus activity game.
This storybook is a continuation of Nick’s adventures from the World of Kids Emotions books’ series. The first book of the series became an Amazon Bestseller.
Even if you have tried everything, this book is perfect for gaining a deeper understanding of children’s anxiety and how to help kids control their worry. We highly recommend it for preschoolers, primary school students and toddlers. It is an excellent addition to a toolkit for parents, teachers and counselors.
So, don’t wait, add this amazing book to your cart now and ENJOY!