(as of Jul 25,2021 12:50:29 UTC – Details)
The perfect book to help your child learn about the Holy Month of Ramadan
Presented in a friendly, fun way, this ‘What is Ramadan’ book is perfect to help children of all ages learn about the importance of Ramadan. I wrote it primarily to help me have a conversation with my daughter about the Holy month. It’s written as a series of Questions and Answers in order to make it more interactive and covers the most commonly asked questions about Ramadan.
The book can also help parents, grandparents and children connect and have an honest conversation about Islam with the focus being on the holy month of Ramadan. It’s ideal for kids aged between 3 and 12, but can also be for any person wanting to learn more about Ramadan in an easily digestible way.
At the end of the book is a short test that your child can use to test him or herself on what has been learned.
– The book is written as a series of Questions and Answers to make it more interactive
– High-quality color pages and images making the message easy and fun to understand
The book covers the following topics:
– What is Ramadan?
– What happens during Ramadan?
– Why is fasting important?
– When did Ramadan begin?
– How long does Ramadan last?
– When can Muslims eat?
– Is Ramadan just about not eating?
– Does everyone have to fast?
– How do Muslims greet each other during Ramadan?
– What else do Muslims do during Ramadan?
– Do Muslims have to pray during Ramadan?
– What happens at the end of Ramadan?